- Kylie Jenner releases a lip gloss and it sells out.
- Mark Wahlberg creates a new supplement and it flies off the shelf.
- Matthew McConaughey is the spokesman for a car and people want it.
- Apple releases a new gadget and people stand in line for it.
- One Direction releases a perfume and it goes viral on social media.
- Starbucks puts a unicorn in a cup and everyone rushes to drop $$.
But when a friend starts a new business, people are wary of supporting it. They find it easy to say it won’t work, it won’t pay the bills, its just a hobby and will fade out. Why are we so quick to justify a withdrawal that pays a person’s fame yet we come up with just as many reasons to not support a friend?
Next time you see a friend posting about their business.. give them a quick like, comment, or share and help encourage their hustle. Supporting them doesn’t always mean you agree or become a customer or want to join them.. it simply can mean “you’re doing great, keep it up.”
Thank you to all my friends, family and customers for your endless support and️ love!! I genuinely appreciate each and everyone one of you over the years.
Cheers to all entrepreneurs and start ups. Keep making an impact on the new world around you!