Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- ¼ cup + 4 Tbsp. unsweetened almond milk divided use
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. all-natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 scoop Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
Combine ¼ cup almond milk, peanut butter, and Shakeology in a medium bowl; mix well.
Add remaining almond milk, 1 Tbsp. at a time; mix until well blended and smooth.
Spring Green Salad with Strawberries, Walnuts and Blue Cheese
- 1½ cup fresh baby spinach
- 4 oz cooked chicken breast boneless, skinless, sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 8 raw walnut halves
Place spinach in a medium serving bowl.
Add chicken, strawberries, and walnuts; toss gently to blend.
Top with your favorite dressing and enjoy!
Chicken Breast with Tomato, Olive and Feta Salad
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 4 cloves garlic finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1½ tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 (5-oz. each) raw chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup kalmata olives, cut in half
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
Combine yogurt, garlic, oregano, lemon juice, and pepper in a medium bowl; whisk to blend.
Place chicken in a glass dish. Top with yogurt mixture. Marinate in the refrigerator, covered, turning once, for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
Preheat grill or broiler on high.
Combine feta cheese, tomato, olives, fresh basil, in a large bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Grill or broil chicken for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the middle. Set aside.
Heat oven 350° F.
Place chicken on a baking pan lightly coated with spray. Top each piece with 1 rounded Tbsp. of cheese mixture. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the cheese is lightly browned.
*All recipes from beachbody.com*